View Single Post
Old 13 Apr 2014, 02:42 (Ref:3391779)   #279
jasonjessica09
Veteran

jasonjessica09 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjasonjessica09 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRspitfirefan View Post
NO!!!
I very much disagree that P/GTLM only format is "pretty good".
The great thing about multi class racing is the variety of speed and cornering ability featured in the different classes. Even when the class positions are spread out, the on track action between the classes is breathtaking.

With DP + GTLM only, there just isn't enough traffic to mix things up.
Also the closing speeds between the two classes aren't really extreme enough to be exciting.

Sadly the Laguna Seca races will also be only two classes.
You want amateur driving and full course yellows? You prefer what happened at Sebring? You can get your bunched up traffic there. I disagree with this comment 100%. Sorry I'll take green flag racing non stop. The racing was just fine today. If cars are spread out then so be it. Kudos to the #3 Corvette for such a dominant run today. It was well deserved. These are sports cars they are appealing enough to just watch them circulate the track. Especially the GTLM class. And bring on Laguna Seca!!! Thumbs up to IMSA for today's race. There was about 3 occasions where they could have been FCY happy and thrown the flag out but they were patient and let things play out naturally.