View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 2012, 11:18 (Ref:3008575)   #1417
henners88
Veteran

Wales
henners88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr V View Post
I apologise if it seems that i'm overly harsh on you, but you've spent 90 odd pages (108 of your 261 to date posts on this forum incidently), criticising Sky, their costs, their product, their boss etc etc, you then post that you will have the ability to watch it for free via someones elses cost, yet you proceed to carry on criticising them, just smacks of a bit of hypocrisy to me.
I'm sorry you feel that way, but its not hypocritical in the slightest. Just because I'll be able to watch for free does not change my opinion about the deal. I suppose I am lucky I can get access via somebody else but many can't and at the end of the day it an extortionate amount of money to expect someone to pay for a package I don't feel is worth the money. If I didn't have a relative who had it, I would miss out on something I have dedicated alot of my life to following and that still makes me angry. I don't expect them to be anywhere near as good as the BBC and feel the free option still have a better line up. Why is it hypocritical to feel that? Surely it would be hypocritical for me to criticize them and then turn around and say "actually my Dad is giving me his Sky Go login so they are actually alright now"... Incidently I haven't based my reasons for disliking Sky on their owner either. Many have but I am not one of them.