View Single Post
Old 4 Feb 2012, 09:35 (Ref:3021368)   #123
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Very pleased with the entry list overall.

Highlights (for me, Le Mans is all about the top class, so that is predictably where my focus lies):
1) Pescarolo run Dome (I could very easily have put this down for all 5 of my highlights )
2) Dyson finally crossing the Pond. Have been hoping for this for many a year now.
No specific 3), 4) and 5), but P1 is set up for some titanic battles between marques/manufacturers. Toyota vs Dome battle for laptime supremacy. The Rebellion vs Dyson 'inter Lola' duel. Finding out exactly where the Honda P1's will be in terms of speed/reliability.....I have a sneaky suspicion a Honda P1 will be the highest placed petrol car come 15:00 on the Sunday afternoon.

Lowlights:
1) The absence of Peugeot (and a number of their driver squad).
2) The lack of GTE Pro entries.
3) IMSA Matmut GTE Pro car only on reserve list.
4) The other GTE Pro Aston only on the reserve list.
5) The exclusion of the 2nd Lola Lotus from the main entry list and placed last on the reserve list.
One glaring omission which would probably slot in at 2) on my 'Lowlights' list is the absence of Muscle Milk Pickett. Great shame they were unable to make the trip.