View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2014, 12:05 (Ref:3393808)   #8
andy97
Veteran

United Kingdom
Castle Donington
andy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pescara Productions View Post
I'm not sure if anyone here is familiar with the Mallory Park Support Group on facebook but it would appear that the Council have put forward their new agreement to the local residents. Here's the framework:http://www.hinckley-bosworth.gov.uk/...atutory_notice

The following is taken from the Mallory Park Supporters Group page:

-The framework may state 105 Noisy days. However before you respond to agree or disagree, TAKE NOTE of 55 of those days at a 55dbAeq level at the facade of properties. Is it possible for RML to achieve this at MP? Consider the close proximity of properties? This basically leaves about 50 noisy days a year for testing and race days.

There's now a public meeting at the Hinckley Hub to discuss this tomorrow. A brilliant bit of short notice from the council. I'm also unsure whether to bother going as the last meeting that was held there last year was not public at all. It was just a bunch of clueless idiots sat around a table, passing blame to each other and getting very little done. It annoys me that this is happening again, only this time its happening to two people who are trying their very best to make Mallory a reputable place again. It's almost as if the council are intent on doing what they want to the circuit. Sounds familiar doesn't it?
You may not like the process but its the only one you have. if you do not engage with it then you will lose and will have no right to moan later.