View Single Post
Old 17 May 2012, 02:28 (Ref:3075541)   #2416
Jonerz
Veteran

United States
Youston
Jonerz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJonerz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
That PLM entry list looks quite, as in incredibly, optimistic. Three Dyson cars? Two Vipers? I want a huge grid as much as the next guy, but some of that is smoke and mirrors. However, would love to be proven wrong.
Two Vipers I imagine is almost a certainty.

Three Dysons is unlikely, two is probable, and obviously the sixteen will be there. But there are rumors that Dyson will run their second B12/60 post-Le Mans with Abdul Al Faisal paying for it. As for Marsal and Lux, they are scheduled only for the sprint races, though I would anticipate Lux and Marsal would want to do Petit and there would be pressure to add to the P1 grid for a ten hour race. I think it is more likely Eric Lux would get the third seat in the (second of two) B12/60 with whoever is brought in to run with Al Faisal should that car materialize.

The only far-fetched or "smoke and mirrors" are the GT3-type cars which we have no reason to believe will have a place to play.

Chris