View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 2004, 00:35 (Ref:1100504)   #21
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
no I dont believe people do pay for that mountainstar but im not sure.

One thing that puzzles me is they spent all this money on a new entrance but i dont think they have ever used it ?

Ive never used it and ive never seen it open but it does look good

The camping thing is a real annoying thing too , its great that some people who want to camp can but at this years V8 event (I only attended on the saturday) they had a huge fence at penrite corner and no one could get through , to me that is crazy , I dunno what it was all about but it looked like that area from Penrite around to the new section was reserved for Campers and campers only , not very good , i pay my money I wanna go where I wanna go , I used to love walking the whole track once during the day and seeing things from different positions but now it seems i cant do that.

im only having a little whinge really because i still love the place and will continue to go there but some of these things seem a little strange to me , maybe Matthew ronke could explain these decisions if he reads this to help us better understand the reasons behind them.