View Single Post
Old 30 Aug 2009, 23:33 (Ref:2531570)   #50
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesy-18 View Post
Renault, just pay him some money and he might shut up and go away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by strider View Post
I don't think I have read that suggestion so far. I agree it sounds most unlikely.
Jamesy did...

Quote:
Originally Posted by strider View Post
What sounds far more likely, as ensign14 has suggested, is that Nelsinho was told that if wanted to keep his drive for this season, then he should carry out a small favour for the team.
I thought of that too, but what really sounds troublesome is that, if all this is true, Piquet Jnr career is permanently damaged while if he has silenced about this he would still have a fair chance to put it on rails again and move on.