View Single Post
Old 5 Feb 2008, 22:26 (Ref:2122012)   #16
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower
Cant wait for the new Audi R8,V12 diesel? 0-60 sub 4sec's plus possibly the best economy from a car like this ever.
possibly the dullest supercar ever made as well, if you want a supercar you want it to bellow and shout, not sound like a lorry.

but on the diesel note i have driven a skoda fabia VRS, dull but comftorble and it shifts when you give it some stick, feels like it has a lot more than 130bhp however though i dont like diesels, i find them dull.

i like to rev the nuts of a car, hence why i like my car more, although i look like a chav when i give it some beans you rev the nuts off it until the engine internals have burst through the bonnet and are dancing around.

as diesels go in terms of performance they are imo even if not better than a lot of petrol cars nowadays but when it comes to driving pleasure, the petrol car wins every single time and when it comes to excitement as well, you just have to look at peugeot and audi's LMP racers compared to the petrol LMP2's.