View Single Post
Old 17 Mar 2008, 15:01 (Ref:2154732)   #86
Monkey Head
Veteran

Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Monkey Head should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kato's car has checked on Dynometer on Sunday that's why it's has found his engine was illegal,but not sure whether he has penlized to back because I saw him on pole position before warm up lap start.Champ has demoted to back when they come out from pitlane,I saw their stuff signing Bulletin from FRD.

Referring to Chaos in Asian FR I don't think team moves to AFOS squad just because of unfair sectuneering of FRD (only) because of AFOS' partner in their FR2.0 is Mach3(who organize CFO) and they involved in biggest 'remour' of last year when they co-operate with FRD(Markus Niemela's car was protested for illegal modification).I have chatted with an administrative officer from one of non-FRD team,and told me that there are some strange and unfair administration threatment(i.e. deposit) from FRD.Moreover last year poor logistic management has force them cancelled A1 support race in Zhuhai makes serval team suffer loss(they can't transport cars from Shanghai in 3 weeks ,and don't forget A1 has raced in sepang in same day!),it should make all teams feel enough to FRD.