View Single Post
Old 12 Feb 2011, 17:16 (Ref:2830159)   #12
Jacques Rabbit
Veteran

Slovakia
Jacques Rabbit should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJacques Rabbit should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJacques Rabbit should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Randy Bernard insists they'll replace Motegi with another oval to try to maintain some balance. I do think they're running out of options, though, if they can't make up with ISC to get Phoenix or Chicagoland or any of those tracks. Nashville's a possibility, but it won't be one if Firestone truly are gone at the end of the season.

I don't think we'll see too much change, or too many races added. It's the first year with a new car, so there will always be that initial step back before the series can go forward, and piling on the new races is only going to further that financial strain. I wouldn't expect a Road America (now in with NASCAR, doing Nationwide and Grand-Am) or any other road courses (in particular Road America because of Milwaukee) added unless one is dropped. I'd assume they'll stay at their current level until teams are settled with the new car, and the new TV deal is sorted.