View Single Post
Old 4 Mar 2008, 12:54 (Ref:2144120)   #5
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm not sure you need a provisional licence for so long, the courses tend to adjust accoding to your experience.

For someone of my limited experience in cars I think it would recommend six or seven days.

It's a hard decision really, because I am a sensible chap (as well as a quick learner) and don't envisage having problems with the basic things. The only unknowns are things like motorway driving and these aren't covered (yet) in driving lessons. I don't claim to know everything about driving as I don't, but I am confident it'd be OK if I approach it sensibly and you can only learn properly through proper experience after all.

But if the main opinion here is that lessons would be better I will probably go that way. May as well do what is most recommended.