View Single Post
Old 5 Mar 2008, 16:17 (Ref:2145004)   #12
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Seven days sounds not much, but I guess it depends how long you are in the car. I imagine the hours are equivalent to what you'd get conventionally.

However, that said, I guess that as it is more condensed you are going to have a less broad number of experiences.

I'm defintiely erring towards conventional learning now, but then maybe the two could be combined somehow. That depends how quickly the testing moves along though, it may be I could get it done as quick as Ralf's Girl. If they're gonna screw me for money for six months I don't know.