View Single Post
Old 2 Apr 2010, 07:50 (Ref:2665262)   #9
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!

The BTCC Spotter Guide is now online over at http://www.spotterguides.com/btcc-2010-guide which is hosted by Ten-Tenths.com

The cars are based on those at media day, or information which some teams and drivers have forwarded. Thanks to the teams who did help out. Bound to be changed at Thruxton.

I have included all the entries including the Triple8 cars and Lea Wood.

Also, extra special thanks to Peter Still (PDS). He has been awesome with reference images from Media day. Many thanks

Please read the terms and conditions. I'm not a charity (even though I do this for free, so dont abuse it). Any mistakes (not changes- I'll catch these after Thruxton), please email or PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa Fan View Post
Complete with the second 888 entry?
not public yet, so blank car with TBC shown for now. Doubt I'll be able to update this weekend, so you can get your felt tip pens in and colour the Vectras in and I'll udpate for Rounds 4,5,6