View Single Post
Old 10 May 2012, 18:46 (Ref:3072360)   #10
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnytuna View Post
Though I am easily confused. Are you saying that the ally 28mm hole bell should fine BUT the 28mm slave comes in two designs, one that has a larger internal bore to ease foot pressure for using a larger clutch?
That's what I said but obviously you won't get as much movement with the bigger bore.
It all depends what clutch you're using if it's a sintered single plate you don't need that much movement.
If you are using a big "normal"clutch you may find that the release arm will bend and eventually break that's why concentric slave cylinders are used as an Anglia release arm that could be 50 years old will only put up with so much, it was only designed for use with a weak spring pressure plate in it's day.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !