View Single Post
Old 18 Nov 2012, 23:34 (Ref:3168172)   #23
Purist
Veteran

United States
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!
It was a toss-up between Button and Felipe, and I went with Button, as he was looking so lonely on this poll.

After all those bonehead moves in 2007-09, pushing too hard when he could only lose, lying to the stewards, and all that bad-mouthing of and disrespect to the team, publicly over the radio and on camera, I don't know that I can give Lewis a DOTR award!

The same goes for Alonso, after threatening blackmail on Ron Dennis, the mess at Singapore in 2008, and then there's something about his attitude and vibe that just rubs me the wrong way!

(And I hope Vettel gets his third title, putting him in indisputable company with Brabham, Stewart, Lauda, Piquet, and Senna! It's NOT the car! There are clearly some people who just don't like him, and I see NO fathomable reason WHY there would be THAT MUCH vitriol towards him! Three-in-a-row for Vettel, and let the doubters weep and gnash their teeth!)

Last edited by Purist; 18 Nov 2012 at 23:50.