Thread: Bernie
View Single Post
Old 22 Dec 2013, 10:44 (Ref:3346876)   #2
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Please, yes. It never ceases to amaze me how many people kiss his arse. In Formula 1, they have political reasons for doing it, I suppose, but I'm tired of this argument that he's "done so much for Formula 1". Yes, he did. He brought in the commercial era on television and look where that's got us now.

Pay-per-view and a guy who knows nothing about the promotional possibilities of the internet.

But it's always "oooh, Bernie, bless him. He's a card".