View Single Post
Old 9 Apr 2012, 05:56 (Ref:3055636)   #1569
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope PitStop View Post
Given that F3 media were touting sub 2 minute times, I thought being just 0.32 under Allan Simonsen’s time was a bit of let-down.

Simonsen (and friends) should have no real difficulty reclaiming that record. Pity that the 'powers that be' currently appear intent on on ensuring there’s little (or no) opportunity for them to do so - but that is a story for another day...
I never quite understood the talking up of a sub 2m laptime.. when it was going to be very very difficult on firstly a dirty track, and with pilots who werent familiar with the place...

The video clip above seemed like that car ran out of revs a little on Conrod... would have been difficult to gear the car too.. a really long top gear to make the top speed would be nigh on useless anywhere else...

Will there be a B12 in 2013?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods