View Single Post
Old 29 Nov 2023, 17:55 (Ref:4187798)   #2956
911thillclimber
Veteran

911thillclimber should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid911thillclimber should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
We attended the Midland Hill Climb Championship Awards Dinner last weekend.
There of course to collect the award for Over 2 litre Sports Libre cars, the 6th time I've bagged this in the little Lola-Porsche.

This wraps the 2023 season and the car is on the button already for 2024, our 31st season doing this Championship. Wonder who will emerge to contest the class next year, will I stand a chance?

Many thanks to so many for my exploits and the interest shown on 10/10th is so much appreciated, 'we' could soon see a thread on a UK Club racer hit 1,000,000
hits, who would have thought it?

My wife is always there to support me, be Chief Go-fer and Team Boss and looking to see if I have actually remembered to enter some events and assists in getting the car on and off the trailer and to approve the spending money needed....

To Sean at McClurg Motorsport for the detailed chassis set-up that makes this car as easy to drive as my Porsche Boxster even though it has 70 bhp more and weighs about a 1/3 of the Porsche!

And to Bill Pardoe who runs the Championship so very well, it is magic.

Just a few ego shots: