View Single Post
Old 4 Nov 2010, 13:25 (Ref:2784898)   #11
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
I can understand this, IF it was a standard 908 with some new bits...

It is not. This is much revised, and shorter than even last year's car. THAT makes no sense, unless this is at the very least a good guide for Peugeot about 90X...
I Know .
But i'm referring to the front end, where it doesn't seem to happened much more that a "high-speed" setup.
That makes me believe that this is only a front setup to test the rest of the chassis and aero parts. The full aero package will first be tested in 2011.
As long as all the mechanical parts and coolers are where it should be on the 90X, they can run a large amount of mechanical tests to ensure that the reliability is where it should be, and later test the aerodynamics. (which will also save some money as the test team wont be in standby until the aerodynamics team is done)