View Single Post
Old 9 Apr 2014, 16:29 (Ref:3390576)   #56
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedrinck View Post
I don't remember Vettel saying he can win races in a far inferior car.

Maybe not, but there were plenty here who thought it........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucky View Post
C'mon guys, it's only been three races. Australia didn't really count for Vettel, second race on the podium and now had an average race in bahrain. I'm not a vettel fan, but saying he's a bad driver after one average race is a bit crass. I'd say out of all the drivers, Raikkonen's having the hardest time of all this season.
Plenty of them are finding their feet, suddenly no longer having the advantage they had previously..... By half-distance, we'll have a much better idea of what is going on.....