View Single Post
Old 20 May 2014, 20:30 (Ref:3408400)   #279
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It wasn't meant for this particular case but generally...

Anyway I may not have the power of change (of even people's opinions) but I think it's better to voice your opinion than just shut about it and play along praising everything, if that's how you feeĺ. I do put positive things on my posts from time to time but I don't think bringing out the positives "just because" makes sense either... it's not like anyone non-sportscar fan is going to come along here and I would need to convince him/her of the genre we're discussing here, you people already know the sport. And other people already do the praising so I don't need to repeat that so much...

Many of the bigger complaints I have made have been FIA & ACO & IMSA (&SRO) decisions of the last few years, the tiny nitpicks can be joined to those... it's just the general direction we're headed that is worrying me (in oppose to what we had just 5-10 years ago), despite some single good aspects appearing and the -seemingly- growing state of sportscar awareness

Sorry if sounds a tad random but it's getting late

Last edited by Deleted; 20 May 2014 at 20:39.