View Single Post
Old 26 Mar 2024, 16:58 (Ref:4202902)   #78
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Unfortunately, as we are now learning every day and probably to our cost, robots, like artificial intelligence, can very easily be "trained" in ways that suit the "trainer".
For sure. And I hope everyone here understand your point regarding "training" is the foundation for future behavior.

Note... I don't think fully automated systems (AI, whatever you want to call them) are anywhere close to replacing race stewards. I do think the use of AI "assistance" will/should happen. Such as my prior older posts elsewhere regarding alerting for suspected track limit violations.

Richard