View Single Post
Old 29 Jan 2024, 18:18 (Ref:4194149)   #55
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
Motorsport promoters should make track tickets include train and/or electric bus tickets for free.
totally and necessary for sure but for me this also highlights that us fans have a part to play in helping F1 achieve greater sustainability...after all, these events are being played out for our entertainment.

well for those of us fans who still enjoy and follow F1 these days anyways.

at the least there is a shared responsibility here in order to help keep this thing which we enjoy going.

not saying i am a saint in all of this, far from it to be honest, and certainly there is more than enough hypocrisy going around these days...but the role us fans can play should factor more into the larger conversation imo.