View Single Post
Old 30 Aug 2013, 16:26 (Ref:3296239)   #27
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
dxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Articus View Post
and for the love of God if Ferrari puts some nice drivers in a couple 458's! GTLM will be spectacular...It will be hard to watch any other class in the series.
I heartily agree! The last few years of GTE racing have been by far the best GT racing I can remember. This has been better than the Ferrari/Cobra battles of the 60s, the Porsche/Ferrari battles of the 70s and better than the Corvette/Ferrari and Corvette/Aston battles of the 2000s. Not that the actual racing is better but the fact that there are so many competitive Marks involved at the same time that every race can have a different Mark win. So far we've had Corvette, BMW, Viper and if you count Le Mans, Porsche. There is no reason a Ferrari couldn't win as well and if you count WEC, Ferrari have already won there. This just seems to be the best GT racing I can remember. Truely remarkable stuff.

DK