View Single Post
Old 13 Jan 2024, 00:02 (Ref:4191677)   #39
bathurst77
Veteran

Australia
Biding my time in Vandemonia
bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!
So Mr Landsman
You say you havent watched a full f1 race in many years because you dont enjoy it. Thats fine, your choice, there are many sports, hobbies and fascinations for people to spend their time on.

But you come into a group of people who are (mostly) passionate enthusiasts and loudly proclaim this. You havent been watching so you realy arent an expert and dont know what has been happening etc.

DO you go into stamp collecting or coin collecting groups and tell them they are silly for obsessing on tiny scraps of paper and metal disks. Or Australian Rules football groups "I have never watched a game but heres my opinion about the latest happenings in your sport"

Or did you think, just like that famous story, once you proclaimed that the emperor was naked, we would all gasp and realise "The little boy is right!" and change the tv channel?

My point, if you dont like the sport, and havent watched in years, your right, but why are you here? What are you adding to the group?