Thread: BTCC 2010 rumour mill
View Single Post
Old 4 Dec 2009, 13:50 (Ref:2593973)   #373
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by aland View Post
they sponsored motorbase not Matt Neal, that dig at collard was below the belt mate. get over yourself
You knew it was about Collard, yet his name wasn't mentioned. Must mean that he's got a reputation then?

If the dig at Collard was below the belt, then surely the dig at Neal is also?

I think we all agree that BTCC driving standards leave a lot to be desired at times, from numerous competitors on the grid.

While this thread may not be the right time and place, surely all drivers are up for criticism or none at all.