View Single Post
Old 18 Apr 2012, 18:22 (Ref:3061611)   #655
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada ALMS fan View Post
I have been thinking the same thing for a while. I thought it might have been one of the first withdrawals. The timeframe seems too short to get this together IMO, although I really hope they do. The tie in with Luxury hopefully gives them the necessary funding and man power to make it happen. Have drivers even been signed for this car?
For the 03? Yes, Pescarolo's full-season squad (Collard/Bouillon/J.Jousse)., the guys that raced the 01-Judd V10 for the last time at Sebring.

EDIT: ACO website has an interview with Henri: http://www.lemans.org/fr/courses/24-...ique_6828.html

Main points about the 03: it won't look at all like the AMR-One, the car is in the course of being built at the moment but apparently they are either short on front bodywork elements, or the first front bodywork elements haven't arrived yet, which has given them a slight delay. I suspect their plans for that car are a shakedown before Spa and possibly a test before the Le Mans test day. As far as I'm aware, of the AMR-One tubs, two went to AAR/Highcroft and two to Pescarolo, so they have a spare tub at least.

Last edited by Victor_RO; 18 Apr 2012 at 18:36.