View Single Post
Old 18 Jul 2011, 17:11 (Ref:2928183)   #11
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I also wonder how much longer the Risi guys will be off the top step of the podium. We have seen in Europe how good the 458 can be, but they just haven't been able to pull it off here - yet.
IMO Risi would've probably already won if they weren't starting dead last @ two of the previous rounds- just look how well they've emergenced from the back of the grid! Well okay the car is not quite reliable enough and they've made some stupid decisions (Vilander putting hot laps in quali instead of Melo, wtf) but I'm sure they'll back on the top step before the season ends.

Fair enough with the GTC, apart from Orbit's unfortunate race-ender there wasn't really anything to moan about (that I can think of)