View Single Post
Old 22 May 2010, 13:15 (Ref:2695946)   #58
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
To me that is on of the great aspects of sportscar racing - some cars are just going to better at some tracks. No need to make adjustments because somebody does well in one race. And this isn't even a race yet - Dyson qualified well. If they could maintain a 0.6 second a lap advantage on the field for the entire race that would be something, but that is unlikely. So I doubt IMSA will add restrictions to the Mazda.
i agree totally. i don't know how IMSA works weight/engine restrictions, but why can't they make the others faster?

really looking forward to this evening; 6 hours of good stuff from my favorite west coast track.