View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 2014, 15:02 (Ref:3392415)   #28
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
I fail to understand what difference Stefano steeping down will make ??
ill echo those thoughts and somewhat stunned by the seemingly odd choice for a replacement.

so im curious to know why they didnt promote from within more directly (someone working under SD for example). is their a belief that the entire structure needs to be rebuilt? is this another throw away season for ferrari?

i can say i have much sympathy for Alonso but its increasingly looking like he has wasted the best years of his career through several poor career choices.