View Single Post
Old 29 Sep 2023, 07:52 (Ref:4178733)   #11
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Interesting, any more info or links Peter?
Sorry Ayse, I first became aware of it when Mike Hoyer mentioed it and I've seen it mentioned by others. That said, I confess I've nver really noticed it myself but that may be because I put it down to my lack of focussing skill rather than the lens.

The harness I use is a Yanmis Camera Harness, Double Shoulder Adjustable Digital Camera Strap Leather Double Rivet Harness for Camera with Tripod Stand 1/4 Inch which I bought from Amazon specifically for Le Mans, then left it at home. There are others though and Wex Photography have webbing typ harnesses.