View Single Post
Old 1 Nov 2023, 00:32 (Ref:4183889)   #49
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan52 View Post
It’s option #2 apparently.No idea if it is true but stay tuned.
I have to admit I am confused as to your confidence level...

Apparently = Gained some knowledge somewhere or just a guess?
No idea = No idea
Stay Tuned = Wait for confirmation or wait to see what actually is going (if anything) like most everyone else?

I think Alonso to RBR would be interesting from a fan perspective. I mean I really hope it would be true just to see what happens. But frankly I don't know what it would buy for RBR. As much as we love to pick on Perez, he may still lock up second in the championship. Many are ready to believe that Alonso might be ready to retire, so why would RBR take Alonso unless it was something like a one year deal and maybe even then at reduced salary or something similarly creative to sweeten the deal. I have no doubt however that Alonso would do significantly better than Perez. But Alonso might bring his own brand of drama. Be it regular drama (head games, etc.) or Hamilton/Rosburg level on track drama.

Richard