View Single Post
Old 15 Nov 2016, 12:11 (Ref:3688230)   #35
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppice View Post
In years to come , nobody will talk of anything about this GP other than Verstappen's sublime drive, one of the best I have ever seen.He made most of the others on track look like cautious amateurs , and also looked like he remembered his karting days better than most did. But he would , wouldn't he?
In years to come, I think what will be talked about will be the Red flags and the weather. I think Verstappen's drive will get a mention but it won't be the first thing that comes to mind.