View Single Post
Old 26 Sep 2004, 20:49 (Ref:1107691)   #1
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
My End of the BTCC Season Awards

Well thats another BTCC season over and done with, only 7 months to go until it all starts again at Donington Park. Anyway driving home tonight I came up with my end of season awards and this is what they look like:-

Driver of the Year - Nominations:- Muller, Reid, Thompson, Neal, Plato, Huff, Turkington
Winner:- Reid

Young Gun of The Year (Drivers under 25) - Nominations:- Turkington, Huff, Chilton, Hines, Bentwood
Winner:- Turkington

Best Newcomer - Nominations:- Huff, Watson-Smith, Hoggetts, George
Winner:- Huff

Worst Driver - Nominations:- Hurriman, Marsh, Bulter-Henderson
Winner:- Hurriman

Most Improved Driver - Nominations:- Hughes, Turkington, Breeze Winner - Hughes

Driver with the worst luck in 2004 - Norminations:- Collard, Kaye, Watson-Smith, Breeze
Winner:- Watson-Smith

Team of the Year - Nominations:- VX Racing, WSR, Seat, Competch Racing with Halfords
Winner:- WSR

Worst Team - Nominations:- Varta, PSP
Winner:- Varta

Race of the Year - Norminations:- Knockhill Race 3, Knockhill Race 2, Brands Hatch Race 3, Thruxton Race 2
Winner:- Knockhill Race 3

Highlight of The Year - Norminations:- Huff's last lap in Race 3 at Brands, The Reid/Neal incdent at Silverstone, Reid's 2 wins at Knockhill, Plato's win in Seat's 2nd ever BTCC race
Winner:- Ried's wins at Knockhill.

Thats what I think anyway you may agree or disagree.............