View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2012, 00:41 (Ref:3107426)   #2390
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
I don't think the Sky package is all that great extra value. I don't think it's great value for Sky. I knew people will become jaded and complacent very quick and if I was a Sky executive I would've never have signed off on an F1 channel. I do like the historical pieces but when they are constantly repeated they are no longer special. That's my personal taste. Maybe I'm eccentric though.

I think the scandal here isn't Sky per say, it's Eccelstone's greed. In his old age it's all about the easy windfall, rather than the long-term investment with him. There's no reason to charge broadcasters so much, there's no reason that F1 should've left FTA. There was alot of funny business there.