View Single Post
Old 25 Dec 2013, 09:42 (Ref:3347735)   #14
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yeah, I'm a bit fed up of the moaning about Vettel dominating. Whatever you think about DRS, aerodynamics generally and KERS, the racing has been interesting in my opinion, just not always the battle at the front. What surprises me is (and this is in no way meant to be insulting) how people who are motorsport fans enough to post geekily on a forum, as we all are, are so bothered about the championship rather than individual races.