View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 2012, 20:33 (Ref:3093771)   #1248
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermario21 View Post
The sad thing for Henri is that even the privateer P1 (and P2 for that matter) benchmarks have been moved so far. It really takes a new car with factory support at the very least to do well. Rebellion, JRM, and Strakka all have pseudo-works cars/engine deals with newly developed equipment. Cars like OAK and Pescarolo now languish towards the back and I feel that will not change.
Even if this were not the case, you can't take a recently completed new car with a questionable engine to Le Mans and expect it to be anything like competitive, no matter the opposition. I agree the benchmark has moved but this car didn't even star. Let's see this car reach its potential first, however limited that may be.

I don't see Henri giving up that easily. He'll stick at this.