Thread: Race 2010 GP Calendar
View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2009, 03:29 (Ref:2545650)   #11
Purist
Veteran

United States
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!
I know distances aren't as great between races in a number of cases, then again, 19 races just doesn't sound like that much when the top three NASCAR divisions run 25, 35, and 36-race schedules.

I have my doubts about Korea, and I'm hoping Spain goes back down to one race soon; I don't especially care for either circuit at present. I wouldn't mind Barcelona that much, except that bloody chicane at the penultimate corner. It'll be interesting to see how long Turkey sticks around as well. If all these rounds come off, and then France returns in 2011 or 2012, we'll have our maximum schedule of 20 events.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed on Canada. If it comes off, I will have to give serious thought to getting a lift up there, though I may have to get a room in Toronto the way things are going.It would be my second Grand Prix if I went: the first being the tire F1asco at the 2005 United States Grand Prix.