View Single Post
Old 14 Oct 2010, 17:53 (Ref:2775001)   #1
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Grand-Am 2011 Discussion

There has been a bit of news lately regarding 2011 plans for multiple teams, so I thought I would start a thread to keep tabs on everybody's plans for next season.

I have compiled a list of potential DP season entries with chassis/engine listed. Please add to this list and maybe start one for GT if you are so inclined.

Ganassi - Riley/BMW
Dyson - Lola/Ford
Gainsco - Riley/Chevy
Spirit of Daytona - Coyote/Chevy
Action Express - Riley/Porsche (2 cars)
Sun Trust - Dallara/Ford
AIM - Riley/Ford
Michael Shank - Dallara & Riley/Ford (2 cars)
Starworks - Riley/BMW (2 cars?)
Doran - Dallara/Ford
Krohn - Lola/Ford

So that looks like 14 possible entries for next season, and I'm sure there will some additions/subtractions periodically. Looking at the list it seems Riley isn't as popular of a chassis as it used to be.