View Single Post
Old 14 Jul 2004, 20:41 (Ref:1036724)   #4
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Of the four I named, Jeff Gordon sure is quite visible among the general public...and like Earnhart...Fans either love him or hate him...no in-between on either guy...

Dale (with endorsements and everything) is worth about $10-$12 million more than Jeff Gordon is, but Gordon has so much appeal that he makes about $60 million a year...and most of that is endorsement money...his face is on TV all of the time, just like Dale Jr.

But Earnhart couldn't hold a candle to Gordon when it comes to road racing skills...their NASCAR records speak for themselves...Gordon is a multiple winner on those tracks...Dale hasn't even sniffed Victory Lane...not even close...

But that's my opinion....

although I did state that it will bring more viewers and visibility to the Series...which is a very good thing...

I'm for anything that helps the ALMS....

Last edited by Tim Northcutt; 14 Jul 2004 at 20:42.

One American Open Wheel Series!