View Single Post
Old 23 Oct 2023, 09:08 (Ref:4182574)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Fireworks View Post
8/10 -- It was quite an interesting and tense battle! McLaren and Mercedes were much more in contention than they have been, which was great stuff!
With the usual 'I only watched the highlights' proviso, I didn't really find it very tense at all. Yes, it was good to see Mercedes and McLaren performing pretty well, but disappointing to see how quickly Norris' McLaren fell away. It was really another easy win for the Verstappen steamroller, from 6th on the grid, even with dodgy brakes. A 5 from me.

Edit - having only watched the highlights and having passed on the post race stuff in favour of a full English instead (!) I hadn't seen the disqualifications. Shame. Bearing in mind everything else that goes on, a straight disqualification seems pretty harsh to me bearing in mind how obviously bumpy the circuit is in places, but I guess 'rules is rules'.