View Single Post
Old 18 Jan 2024, 13:53 (Ref:4192298)   #12
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elwin View Post
Surely if you ate all the fruit, you had to take it into the country??

That has always struck me as absolutely stupid ( I understand the concern about commercial amounts and/or large quantities packed in luggage). I can only assume that that they believe that someone taking in the odd apple or whatever that they were given on the plane is going to be thrown away somewhere that it may or might affect the country's own agriculture rather than being placed in a proper waste bin.

Again I assume that they are not concerned that the end result of fruit, etc. going through a body and being flushed through the sewer system would damage their agriculture. However, what would happen if said passenger was caught short on their journey and had to defecate behind a convenient bush by the roadside?