Thread: Beijing thread
View Single Post
Old 11 Nov 2006, 12:50 (Ref:1763383)   #47
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I have to say that the event as a whole has become something of a joke.

I think I'm right in saying that the cars have had about 30 minutes at best of green flag running.

The revised hairpin while now a bit wider, looks terrible with the pit entry right on the racing line. The bumps on the track looked bad when SkySports showed Simon Hill driving the safety car around, but when they then showed the earlier much truncated practice, the A1GP cars were having their back wheels kicked clean off the ground!

I don't hold out much hope for a "good clean race" tomorrow. Hell I think they wil have trouble getting the cars lined up side by side for the rolling start without them being bounced into one another.