View Single Post
Old 30 Sep 2005, 10:57 (Ref:1420775)   #23
Chris Hobson
Veteran

Chris Hobson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There are times.....................

Trackside was published before I got the forms form the MSA. As part of our service to members and other marshals I scanned the forms, tidied them up and put them on ten-tenths as soon as I could. I also sent them to all our regional chairmen and newsletter editors so they can be sent out in the post as normal.

I suggest Mark Mitchell should try to look at the positive side of what we are doing instead of finding fault with everything - I prefer my glass to be half full than half empty.

We do have a problem with VAT on e-mail magazines, so these will continue to be sent out in paper format. If Mark or anyone esle would like to make a positive contribution to, publish, distribute or help in any way with communications to members then I would welcome their efforts with open arms.

In the meantime can I please ask everyone who reads this thread to pass on the information about volunteering for the GP to all their friends ( you could even printout a few blank copies of the forms and take them with you when you go marshalling) so as many as possible get the chance to volunteer.

I am sorry about the tight timescale but it is completely out of my control.

Regards

Chris Hobson
National Chairman BMMC