Thread: Tech Issue The Sound Of The V6 Turbo PU..
View Single Post
Old 17 Mar 2014, 17:41 (Ref:3381136)   #9
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
My dad came with me to Silverstone last year. One thing he rued afterwards was that the engines were so loud he had to wear ear defenders - which meant he missed a lot of the other noises from the crowd, the circuit commentary and so on. But not wearing them, the engine noise was simply too painful.

It'll be interesting to compare this time round. I get to wear a Peltor comms headset which is pretty well sealed against external noise, and I wonder if I'll be able to turn the volume down in it a little this year and actually be able to hear things around me.