View Single Post
Old 10 Dec 2011, 22:46 (Ref:2998210)   #1255
porsche91722
Veteran

Australia
S.E.Qld
porsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyderman View Post
Perhaps I misunderstood, but I was under the impression that your point was that they were the same entity.
Anyway, as I have mentioned before, there will be technology and platform sharing for some projects (road going) when they make sense and are beneficial to both companies and the Group.
For information purposes, it is important to clarify that the Porsche -VAG deal involves Porsche SE and not directly Porsche AG (the actual car manufacturer).
"The Porsche Automobile Holding SE is responsible for the stock of the operating subsidiary, Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG, and for the investments in Volkswagen AG. With the new structure, Porsche ensures that the autonomy and independence of the traditional Stuttgart-based company remain fully protected. This is the main purpose of separating holding and operating activities. At the same time, the holding also represents a single company responsible for the management of stock."- Porsche
Thanks for clearing that up.......
Apart from the racing side of things being separate entities from the manufacturing and sales of their cars, what about the two Porsche employees who are in the inner sanctum of Audi racing at the moment, ie, Messrs Bernhard and Dumas. Surely they must be sharing some of their knowledge with their primary employer, and I am not suggesting anything underhanded, just a sharing of the know-how between the fellow VAG team mates. Even with Audi's talk of their future plans, I hold the belief that they will be leaving LMP racing before Porsche return in 2014.