View Single Post
Old 25 Mar 2009, 21:41 (Ref:2424770)   #5
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Tim its just that I had a similar problem with a pick up truck some while back and spent a fortune replacing parts that didn't make any difference. In the end it turned out to be an ABS problem. It might well be a master cylinder problem if its done loads of miles especially if the fluid isn't changed for years. I take it you haven't got a balloon in a brake hose ?
A good check is to clamp off the front and rear brake hoses with proper brake hose clamps (or mole grips!) and see if it still does it. Modern Motors AAARRRRRG !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !