View Single Post
Old 17 Feb 2010, 11:33 (Ref:2634917)   #1
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Stoke Row Festival of Speed 2010.13th June

Some time away but we now have the date for this event again.Money raised will go to Air Ambulance and Richard Burns charity.The event will be bigger than last year. We will have the classic cars on the village green to free up more space for the racing cars.I am also opening up the event for Motor Sport oriented traders there will be no charge for a stand but we would like a donation towards the charities. Also the BBQ will be on Saturday evening for the supporters and you will be able to stay that evening for people with motor homes, Tents,Caravans ect.I can give out local pub no's that have accommodation if required.Please contact me via PM with e mail address if you can display your racing car "it does not matter what car you have"then i can keep you all up to speed as to whats going on. There will be a pit stop competition so I'm looking for teams to take part in that and also an Auction if anyone would like to donate items for sale.More info later. Thanks Iain.