View Single Post
Old 25 Mar 2016, 15:21 (Ref:3627131)   #6831
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyderman View Post
As I have mentioned before, I was not fully on board with the new livery, until @LMPone pointed out the following:

Very clever livery on the '16 #919hybrid! Very smart @Porsche_Team!

Not trying to be overly negative, but... while that is an interesting observation, I highly doubt that was the intent. Why optimize your livery for night or low light viewing when most races are in daylight and all of your PR material shows the car well lit? Basically... "If you squint and look at this in a dark room, it looks like something its not?"

Richard