View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2016, 09:39 (Ref:3627983)   #6841
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
I think the white is supposed to be evocative and agree we are supposed to see that. But I don't buy the "at night" or cameras adjusting exposures to make the rest of the car fade away. And optimize for 1/3 of a race when visibility is poor (even if Le Mans). Makes no sense.

I think the livery is good... If you are limited to just black and white (which they are not)

Richard
tbh, I agree. But despite it making no sense, it's exactly the kind of thing the teams do. They employ design students who produce concepts which are great in a studio, and terrible on circuit. Porsches design with the text looking down doesn't work outside of a studio, so this would fit with that too.

Similarly, Aston Martin did the car that was meant to change colour at night, and it did absolutely nothing at all lol.